Whether you’re a physician, an advanced practice clinician, a nurse, an allied health professional or a skilled individual in another area of health care, Christiana Care is where you can become your very best. People come here for many reasons. But these are the reasons they stay:
- Our reputation and Magnet® designation.
- U.S. News & World Report and Truven® top hospitals rankings.
- Our innovative care and collaborative approach to health.
- Encouragement to achieve career goals and positively impact communities.
- Safe, inclusive team-based practice and work environments.
- An easy commute—minutes from Philadelphia—and free parking.
We are Delaware’s largest health system and 21st in admissions nationally, with:
- More than 11,000 employees.
- Two campuses and a major teaching hospital.
- The area’s only Level-I Trauma center and neonatal ICU.
- Large regional footprint, with a top mid-Atlantic integrated multispecialty system.
Our patient care and outcomes rival those of major metropolitan health systems because everything we do is driven by the Christiana Care Way—serving our neighbors as expert partners in their health and providing affordable systems of care that they value. It’s been that way for more than a century. And it is a foundation that you can build a rewarding future on. Join us. The best job you’ll ever have could be right here—at Christiana Care.