Primary Care, Hockessin
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy:
- Lower living costs and no sales tax.
- Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
- High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges.
- Reliable public transportation, air and rail services.
- Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods.
- A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations.
- Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks.